Tell us your story to win!
Attention all young people aged 14 – 25 years! Celebrate young people in the Melton community by sharing your stories about what makes your neighbourhood feel socially connected and proudly diverse!
Common themes from all your stories will be highlighted in street art murals on power boxes as part of City of Melton’s Street art program and selected stories will be published online.
Is your story about a special time or place? Are there people in your community that make a difference?
Be one of the first ten people to submit a story to receive a $20 Officeworks voucher! Also ten selected stories we publish on our social media and web page, will receive a $50 Officeworks voucher.
- All stories and their content must be appropriate for the whole community.
- Stories must respond to the themes of social connections in Melton and or celebrating racial diversity.
Stories can be submitted via the 'Submit your story here' section on this web page. Submissions can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions can be in any of the following forms.
- Video or audio format (up to 3 minutes)
- Written text (up to 300 words)
- Visual art (as high res JPEG file or an A4 artwork with short text description)
All stories will be used towards our power box mural artwork. We will also select stories to publish that promote diversity and local connections through personal experiences and connections.
By submitting your stories, you are consenting to publishing your stories and full name online, please let us know if you do not want your full name to be published.