The Parkway Reserve Upgrade will include improvements to the footpath network, picnic facilities, and kick-about space, expansion of the existing playspace to include additional activities for older children and teens, additional tree planting and revegetation of the dry creek bed.
Melton City Council acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.
Have Your Say
Thank you to everyone who provided valuable feedback during the consultation period from 31 July and 26 August 2022. Feedback was collected through various channels, including an online survey, distribution of hard copy flyers, email submissions, phone consultations and a face-to-face session held at Sovereign Boulevard Reserve. Your feedback was taken into consideration when finalising the detailed design and documentation. Please refer to the document library for the summary of feedback and Council's response.
The final design is completed. The following modifications have been made to the original concept plan:
- Removal of existing play equipment and adding additional valuable play equipment.
- Including a kick-about space with two futsal goals.
- Changes to the layout of proposed playground to better match the existing contours of the area.
- Replacing the existing shelter with a new one.
- Changes to the path network for improved accessibility.