Melton City Council has commissioned a history of the municipality, which will be published as a book in 2018.
This is a unique opportunity for you to share your memories and experiences of life in the City of Melton. From Toolern Vale to Eynesbury, Ravenhall to Diggers Rest, Melton to Caroline Springs, whichever suburb you're in, we’d love to hear your stories.
You may wish to share some thoughts or memories of:
- Your time in the City of Melton
- Individuals or families who have played an important role in the history of the district
- Significant events in the history of the City of Melton
- Changes you have noticed over time, including buildings and developments, new community groups and activities
- What made or makes the City of Melton a unique and special place?
Please note that we may publish your reflections in the forthcoming history of the City of Melton. Your responses may be added to a local archival collection.
For further details on the history project, please contact Way Back When Consulting Historians via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9539 3636.