Melton City Council is undertaking an Arts and Cultural Facility Feasibility study to assess the need and guide the planning and provision of Council's arts and cultural facilities into the future.
It will also provide a focus on the important role that the arts can and will play in making the City of Melton a vibrant and great place to live, work and visit.
We want to hear from the community and key stakeholders to assist in the future decision making, by completing one or more of our surveys.
In the survey we are talking about arts and cultural facilities you attend, participate in or would like to participate in, outside of your home.
Arts and Cultural activities can be defined in many different ways. For the purpose of this survey, Arts and Culture includes things like:
- Performing Arts, Theatre, Dance, Comedy, Live Music
- Visual Arts, Gallery Exhibitions, Sculpture, Public Art
- Textiles and Craft Arts, Fashion, Knitting
- Music such as classical, chamber, rock or hip-hop
- Literature, Reading, Poetry, Scriptwriting, Publishing
- Multimedia, Cinema, Films, Animation, Gaming
- Heritage, Museums, Historical or Family History Activities
- Festivals and Events